Master Mark Zip Edge coiled edging is the fastest way to landscape. As a no-dig edging, there is not an easier-to-install product on the market.
- As with any coiled landscape edging, uncoil and allow it to remain in the sun. This will help straighten out the edging prior to installation, increase the flexibility needed for curved designs and decrease the chances of kinking.
- Master MarkZip Edge coiled edging can be used in areas that have yet to be landscaped, or used to replace existing landscaping.
- Install landscape fabric as needed.
- Position Master Mark Zip Edge along the path of your design to ensure the proper length is available.
- Use a hose or rope to help determine the path of your design. Use the included fabric and sod pins to secure the edging to the ground. Pins should be placed at least every two feet with additional stakes at each end. You may need to use a soft rubber mallet if your soil is too dense.
- To help make curves cut the plastic connecting the tabs to allow for more flexibility.
- Secure the curve as needed using the fabric sod pin.
- If installing landscape fabric, trim any excess fabric cut your edging to the necessary length with a heavy-duty garden shears or hacksaw.
- Fill the inside of your landscape bed with rock or mulch as per your design.