Master Mark Terrace Board provides a textured woodgrain look to your landscape design, is easy to install, and is perfect for making borders around planting beds.
- Before beginning installation uncoil your terrace board and allow it to remain in the sun. This will help straighten out the edging prior to installation, increase the flexibility needed for curved designs, and decrease the chances of kinking. Master Mark Terrace Board can be used in areas that have yet to be landscaped, or used to replace existing landscaping.
- Start by preparing the area by digging a trench for the edging and removing any existing dirt, rocks or mulch as needed.
- Position the terrace board along the path of your design to ensure proper length is available.
- Use a hose or rope to help determine the path of your design.
- Use the Master Mark Terrace Board landscaping stakes to secure the edging to the ground. Stakes should be placed at least every four feet with additional stakes at each end. You may need to use a soft rubber mallet if your soil is too dense.
- Cut your Terrace Board to the necessary length with a heavy duty garden shears or hacksaw. To connect two pieces of Terrace Board simply overlap the two pieces and secure with a landscape stake.
- Fill the inside of your landscape bed with rock or mulch as per your design.